karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Marketing and releases schedule
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2015 08:14:54 GMT
Hi JB,

+1 on on the schedule and 1 to 3 :)

regarding website, following points came to my mind:

The top menu ... I'd like to have it there all the time, maybe turning a
bit smaller while scrolling :-)
The intro page looks great on a mobile device but is lacking the
documentation part
all other pages don't look good on a mobile device due to the menu on the
left ... :/

On the first page, left of the Icon we might need to change that to a
Prominent "Apache Karaf (icon)" cause the feather on the right isn't really
eye-catching enough to tell it's an apache page.

The documentation and Projects page ... it could need a bit "space" the
lines are sitting to much on top of each other and it's hard to grasp the
content right away when flying over the page (as people usually tend to do)
maybe get rid of the bullet points ... ( allways reminds me of "shot by the
bulletpoint" :D)

Besides those minor points it looks really good to me :D

thanks for such a great work.

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member