karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Fabian Lange <fabian.la...@codecentric.de>
Subject Time to fix a small start script issue for 4.0.4?
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 16:52:30 GMT
Hi,

I just was made aware that karaf fails to correctly use a directory
containing spaces.

How to reproduce on a Mac:

Download latest distribution & unpack into a directory containing spaces:
I had it in "/Users/fabian/Downloads/apache karaf"

Then start it from "/Users/fabian/Downloads/apache karaf/bin" using
"./karaf"

Karaf will create and use a directory called
"/Users/fabian/Downloads/apache%20karaf" for data and instances.

Is that the launch script which incorrectly calculates KARAF_HOME?

Fabian