karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shu...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Karaf marketing
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 09:30:31 GMT
Hi JB,

I was wondering about something like this : http://aurelia.io

Basically a very exposed video that explains the basic first steps or talks about the project.
I was also wondering if we should do something like this for Unomi. Actually I was also wondering
if it’s ok to embed a YouTube video, not necessarily recorded at ApacheCon in an Apache
website ?

cheers,
  Serge…

> On 2 déc. 2015, at 10:22, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:
>
> Hi Serge,
>
> thanks for your comments as well !
>
> Let me try to cleanup the bullets.
>
> For the videos/slides, I put this in the Documentation section (with articles, tutorials,
etc).

> Regards
> JB
>
> On 12/02/2015 10:19 AM, Serge Huber wrote:
>> Love the new project, especially the new messaging that makes it a lot clearer.
>>
>> The projects part is fantastic in terms of message but I think it needs a little
improvements because the bullets look weird. Maybe just remove the bullets ?

>> Also it would be great to have a “videos” section if there are any recorded sessions
of Karaf talks. Or at the least slidedecks. What do you think about that ?

>> I also noticed Karaf Boot is already in there, cool !
>>
>> cheers,
>>   Serge…
>>

>>> On 1 déc. 2015, at 16:39, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi guys,
>>>
>>> I updated the website proposal:
>>>
>>> http://maven.nanthrax.net/goodies/karaf/site/
>>>
>>> (don't forget to reload the page cache with CTRL-R for instance).
>>>
>>> I added most of the pages (I have to clean up some links), the news sliders,
etc.

>>> Now, I'm working on:
>>> 1. migrating the documentation to asciidoc (like the decanter one)
>>> 2. revamping of the dev guide to be more "recipes oriented", with samples embedded
in the distribution

>>> Regarding the website, please, don't hesitate to share your comments (on IRC,
Skype, mail, or mailing list), I will integrate it.

>>> I would like to promote this new "marketing" material soon.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Regards