karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Lewis <sle...@composent.com>
Subject Re: karaf/cellar generic discovery service
Date Wed, 30 Dec 2015 17:27:30 GMT
> Hi Scott,
>
> good idea, as said early, we could provide Cellar ECF for both
> discovery and remote service (as an alternative to DOSGi).

That would be splendid.  I would certainly contribute to the creation of
both a Cellar discovery and/or distribution provider.

> Let me create a Jira and work on a PoC about that.

Please feel free to add me to the Jira and/or contact me directly. Just
FYI, ECF has github repos [1] in addition to the EF-hosted repos
[2]...so we can be flexible about where things are developed.

Scott

[1] https://github.com/ECF
[2] http://git.eclipse.org/c/ecf/org.eclipse.ecf.git/