karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Karaf marketing
Date Wed, 30 Dec 2015 09:16:45 GMT
Hi all,

just a quick update:
- Cellar, Cave and Decanter documentation have switched to asciidoc and
the documentation HTML and PDF have been published to dist.apache.org. I
will update the current website accordingly
- Karaf Container documentation switch is mostly done including
improvements on a content (it's a local branch that I will merge soon)
- regarding the new website proposal, I discussed with Morgan about some
improvements (cleanup on pictures, new pictures on home page, etc). I
did most of them. I will publish the latest version on my server today
in order to start a vote. I hope to do it tonight or tomorrow.

On the other hand, I'm preparing releases (Karaf, Cellar, and Decanter).

I keep you posted.

Regards
JB

--