karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Cellar discovery service
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2015 20:51:43 GMT
Hi Luca,

see my comment in the Jira.

Even if Hazelcast Discover SPI is interesting, I would avoid to replace
the Cellar Discovery service by Hazelcast one: even if Cellar uses
Hazelcast, it's not tight to Hazelcast, and so, it could be used by
different backends (zookeeper, yarn, mesos, whatever ...).

So using hazelcast discovery SPI will tight too much Cellar with
Hazelcast. However, support Hazelcast Discovery SPI as a backend of
Cellar Discovery can make sense.

Regards
JB

--