karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Marketing and releases schedule
Date Sun, 20 Dec 2015 07:38:21 GMT
Hi,

I increased the line height and remove the bullets.

For the top menu, I tried to keep it static but I think it takes too
more space in the page. IMHO, a "top" link on the left menu could make
sense, but I think it's better to let the top menu scroll.

I gonna fix the documentation links (to use the current one waiting for
the complete deployment of the new documentation) and I will start a
formal vote.

If you have any comment on the content/message/text, please let me know.

Thanks,
Regards
JB

--