karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Marketing and releases schedule
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2015 06:51:20 GMT
Hi Achim,

I implemented what you proposed (especially the "static" menu on top).

I'm now working on mobile display on other pages and line spacing.

For the Apache feather, honestly, it's largely enough (we are an apache
project, and it's clear, probably clearer than other projects which
doesn't display any Apache logo ;)).

Regards
JB

--