karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [karaf boot] Added a DS sample with Servlet and JPA and slightly different setup
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2015 15:30:07 GMT
I think the name starter is misleading. When I read it first I thought
it was some way to boot up the application
but after all it is just a name.

About the osgi.bnd. Currently you have to provide it but this can
probably be changed either in the maven-bundle-plugin or in bnd itself.
I would also prefer to just create it if you really want to tweak something.
On the other hand it is not a big problem as we will most probably
provide a archetype that contains it anyway. For the archetype I would
even provide an empty osgi.bnd as it is easier to edit it than to know
that you have to create a file with this name.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de