karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Marketing and releases schedule
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2015 10:26:03 GMT
I just created a branch with the updates to the aries releases currently
being voted on.

https://github.com/apache/karaf/tree/KARAF-4197

The branch shows the setup we will have once the releases are published.
if you want to test them right now you will have to add the respective
staging repos I posted in the vote threads or compile from the tags.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de