karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Marketing and releases schedule
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2015 20:15:30 GMT
Hi all,

just a quick update and help request ;)

First, about the releases, Karaf 4.0.4 is again postponed for three reasons:
1. Christian and Guillaume are working on new Aries releases that we
will include in Karaf 4.0.4
2. I have several bug fixes on local branches that I will push
3. I finally merge the new Maven plugin goals (especially run, deploy,
and client). I'm testing it and I will push as well.

Second, about the website proposal, it would be great if some of you can
take a tour and send the feedback to me (private message, no need to
flood the mailing list).

I'm a bit busy with couple of Karaf partners/users this week, but I will
have time early on the mornings and during nights ;)

Thanks !
Regards
JB

--