karaf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Marketing and releases schedule
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 17:28:28 GMT
Hi all,

in order to fix some more issues (and give time to investigate and 
test), I postpone the releases for end of this week or beginning of next 
week.

I keep you posted.

Thanks,
Regards
JB

On 11/25/2015 09:09 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I gonna work on "marketing" this afternoon (new website and
> documentation improvements). I will update you later today with latest
> changes on my server to discuss. I would like to move forward on this
> (both new website and new documentation) during the week end.
>
> On the other hand, I propose the following release plan:
>
> - Karaf Cave 4.0.1 (beginning of next week): I fixed couple of issues
> and add new features on a local branch (especially Cave is able to
> "gather" multiple repository.xml in one, and create one repository.xml
> per artifact if wanted)
> - Karaf Cellar 4.0.1 (during the week end): I fixed couple of issues
> (especially one related to Hazelcast configuration parsing with Saxon)
> and added some new features.
> - Karaf Decanter 1.0.2 (end of next week): several new features
> (ActiveMQ logging plugin, Redis appender, ...) have been added
> - Karaf Container 4.0.4 (if we use the new wording proposal ;)) (middle
> of next week): several bug fixes and preparation for the karaf-4.0.x branch
>
> On the other hand, I plan to move forward on karaf-boot. About this, any
> help would be more than appreciated ! As Achim said, I wonder if it
> makes sense to keep it on my github or if I can already create a branch
> in Karaf for that. Let me know.
>
> Thoughts ?
>
> Regards
> JB

-- 
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Mime
View raw message