karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [Report] Apache Karaf
Date Sat, 05 Dec 2015 18:31:22 GMT
Apache Karaf provides a very modern and polymorphic container,
multi-purpose (microservices, OSGi, etc) powered by OSGi.

Community
=========
We are working on new "marketing" material proposal, especially a new
website and developer guide.

We are also discussing with other communities to have a better support
of Karaf.

We are following a couple of potential new committers.

Messages on the dev mailing list (September, October, November): 487
Messages on the user mailing list (September, October, November): 1070
Numbers of commits (September, October, November) (sum on all Karaf
projects): 176

Last committer addition: October 21, 2013
Last PMC addition: September 05, 2012

Development
The following new releases have been voted:
- Apache Karaf Decanter 1.0.1 (November 16, 2015)
- Apache Karaf 4.0.3 (November 10, 2015)
- Apache Karaf 4.0.2 (October 13, 2015)
- Apache Karaf 3.0.5 (October 7, 2015)

Issues for board consideration
None so far.