karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Karaf marketing
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 15:48:35 GMT
I added a left menu, change the bullet form, align the project section
on left (instead of right). For the font-size, I'm not sure for now (I
setted to 14px for now, I tried 16px but I don't like the result that much).

The proposal is on the same location:

http://maven.nanthrax.net/goodies/karaf/site/

Regards
JB