karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Karaf marketing
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 11:42:14 GMT
Ah you mean directly the video on the Karaf website.

Yes, good idea !

Let me add this too ;)

Regards
JB

On 12/02/2015 10:30 AM, Serge Huber wrote:
> Hi JB,
>
> I was wondering about something like this : http://aurelia.io
>
> Basically a very exposed video that explains the basic first steps or talks about the
project. I was also wondering if we should do something like this for Unomi. Actually I was
also wondering if it’s ok to embed a YouTube video, not necessarily recorded at ApacheCon
in an Apache website ?

> cheers,
>    Serge…
>

>> On 2 déc. 2015, at 10:22, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Serge,
>>
>> thanks for your comments as well !
>>
>> Let me try to cleanup the bullets.
>>
>> For the videos/slides, I put this in the Documentation section (with articles, tutorials,
etc).

>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> On 12/02/2015 10:19 AM, Serge Huber wrote:
>>> Love the new project, especially the new messaging that makes it a lot clearer.
>>>
>>> The projects part is fantastic in terms of message but I think it needs a little
improvements because the bullets look weird. Maybe just remove the bullets ?

>>> Also it would be great to have a “videos” section if there are any recorded
sessions of Karaf talks. Or at the least slidedecks. What do you think about that ?

>>> I also noticed Karaf Boot is already in there, cool !
>>>
>>> cheers,
>>>    Serge…

IRC, Skype, mail, or mailing list), I will integrate it.

The

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org