karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Karaf marketing
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 09:22:10 GMT
Hi Serge,

thanks for your comments as well !

Let me try to cleanup the bullets.

For the videos/slides, I put this in the Documentation section (with
articles, tutorials, etc).

Regards
JB

On 12/02/2015 10:19 AM, Serge Huber wrote:
> Love the new project, especially the new messaging that makes it a lot clearer.
>
> The projects part is fantastic in terms of message but I think it needs a little improvements
because the bullets look weird. Maybe just remove the bullets ?

> Also it would be great to have a “videos” section if there are any recorded sessions
of Karaf talks. Or at the least slidedecks. What do you think about that ?

> I also noticed Karaf Boot is already in there, cool !
>
> cheers,
>    Serge…
>

>> On 1 déc. 2015, at 16:39, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:
>>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I updated the website proposal:
>>
>> http://maven.nanthrax.net/goodies/karaf/site/
>>
>> (don't forget to reload the page cache with CTRL-R for instance).
>>
>> I added most of the pages (I have to clean up some links), the news sliders, etc.
>>
>> Now, I'm working on:
>> 1. migrating the documentation to asciidoc (like the decanter one)
>> 2. revamping of the dev guide to be more "recipes oriented", with samples embedded
in the distribution

>> Regarding the website, please, don't hesitate to share your comments (on IRC, Skype,
mail, or mailing list), I will integrate it.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org