karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Morgan Hautman <morgan.haut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Karaf marketing
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 08:48:36 GMT
HI JB,

Some remarks / improvements I see:

I think the font is too small , particularly the headings.

Since you want to put everything (like the releases for example) on a
single page. It might be a good idea to add a sort of quick navigation
on the left of each page. Like I did here -> http://mhautman.com/karaf-site/

On the home page, when you scroll down to "Projects", it's a nice try to
put all the Text centered at the right but It's IMHO it's really weird
and even more with the bullets. You should try to make the bullet center
to the left but let the whole content float to the left. (If you get
what I mean..)

Regards,
Morgan