karaf-dev mailing list archives

From abhilashb <abhilash.basavara...@in.bosch.com>
Subject Karaf issue while connecting to svn repository via svnkit. - SSLContext issue
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 06:04:07 GMT
Hello All,

I am trying to connect SVN repository with the help of svnkit api. to
checkout few files from svn to local drive.

Below is the code that i am using.

-------

                final String svnurl =
"https://svn_repository_path/folderNameToBeCheckedout";

		String[] bits = svnurl.split("/");
		String folderName = bits[bits.length-1];
		final String destPath = "D:\\svnfiles\\"+folderName;
		SVNRepository repository = null;
		DAVRepositoryFactory.setup();
		repository = SVNRepositoryFactory.create(SVNURL.parseURIEncoded(svnurl));
		ISVNAuthenticationManager authManager =
		SVNWCUtil.createDefaultAuthenticationManager(svnUserName,svnPassword);
		repository.setAuthenticationManager(authManager);
		long latestRevision = repository.getLatestRevision();
		SVNClientManager ourClientManager = SVNClientManager.newInstance();
		ourClientManager.setAuthenticationManager(authManager);
		SVNUpdateClient updateClient = ourClientManager.getUpdateClient();
		updateClient.setIgnoreExternals(false);
		updateClient.doExport(repository.getLocation(), new File(destPath),

SVNRevision.create(latestRevision),SVNRevision.create(latestRevision),null,
true, SVNDepth.INFINITY);
		updateClient.setIgnoreExternals(false);
		System.out.println("SVN Checkout complete");

----------

Its running perfectly fine when i run it locally.

But when i create OSGI compatible jar and deploy into karaf and try to run .
I am getting the below error-

java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: class configured for SSLContext:
sun.security.ssl.SSLContextImpl$TLS10Context not a SSLContext
        at
sun.security.jca.GetInstance.checkSuperClass(GetInstance.java:258)
        at sun.security.jca.GetInstance.getInstance(GetInstance.java:237)
        at sun.security.jca.GetInstance.getInstance(GetInstance.java:164)
        at javax.net.ssl.SSLContext.getInstance(SSLContext.java:27)
        at
com.bosch.service.MServiceManager.execute(MServiceManager.java:149)
        at com.bosch.manager.MManager.onDataResponse(MManager.java:68)
        at com.bosch.redis.MRedis.onDataResponse(MRedis.java:134)
        at
com.bosch.redis.MRedisSubscriber.onMessage(MRedisSubscriber.java:24)
        at redis.clients.jedis.JedisPubSub.process(JedisPubSub.java:113)
        at redis.clients.jedis.JedisPubSub.proceed(JedisPubSub.java:83)
        at redis.clients.jedis.Jedis.subscribe(Jedis.java:1974)
        at
com.bosch.redis.MRedisSubscribeWorker.run(MRedisSubscribeWorker.java:43)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

We are trying to resolve this issue by setting the JKS truststore. But even
after setting truststore its not getting resolved.

Anybody out there to help me out to fix this issue, Appreciate the time that
you guys put here to resolve this issue for me.

I am not able to resolve this even after spending so many days.

Please could anybody help me.

fyi - I have installed the below packages in karaf -

install -s wrap:mvn:org.tmatesoft.svnkit/svnkit/1.8.9