karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Cosentino <ancosen1...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Karaf marketing
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 18:02:13 GMT
Hi JB,

Looks great!

Nice. Let me know if you need help migrating the documentation.

Thank you.

--
Andrea Cosentino
---------------------------------

On Tuesday, December 1, 2015 4:39 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:
Hi guys,

I updated the website proposal:

http://maven.nanthrax.net/goodies/karaf/site/

(don't forget to reload the page cache with CTRL-R for instance).

I added most of the pages (I have to clean up some links), the news
sliders, etc.

Now, I'm working on:
1. migrating the documentation to asciidoc (like the decanter one)
2. revamping of the dev guide to be more "recipes oriented", with
samples embedded in the distribution

Regarding the website, please, don't hesitate to share your comments (on
IRC, Skype, mail, or mailing list), I will integrate it.

I would like to promote this new "marketing" material soon.

Thanks,
Regards
JB

--