karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shu...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Karaf marketing
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 09:42:45 GMT
I agree with you Achim but I was mostly proposing that because basically lots of developers
want to use Spring librairies to avoid writing code themselves. So unless we can provide a
replacement for all they are building I think we should have some kind of way of helping them
get bootstrapped.

Maybe this could be a seperate project outside of Karaf ?

In the meantime I keep trying to convince the Pivotal guys every chance I get to see the light
and come back to OSGi and embrace Karaf :)

cheers,
  Serge…