karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: KARAF-2734
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 11:03:22 GMT
LGPL is category X, so not acceptable for an Apache project.

But, as far as I see, YAJSW >= 12.00 is Apache licensed:

"
Prior to release 12.00: LGPL

As of release 12.00 the following licenses apply:

Apache V2.0
"

Regards
JB

On 11/18/2015 11:58 AM, Serge Huber wrote:
> What about the LGPL stuff, is that a potential problem ?
>
> cheers,
>    Serge…
>

>> On 18 nov. 2015, at 11:51, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Luca,
>>
>> good idea, YAJSW sounds like a good alternative, compliant with Apache license. I
worked on an alternative using commons-daemon, but the scope is a bit different.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org