karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Karaf marketing
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 09:36:46 GMT
Hi Achim,

thanks for the update, and great idea about the naming. I will update
the site proposal accordingly.

For the asciidoc, that's the purpose: link the doc directly in the karaf
and karaf-boot samples.

For the meetup, for now, I'm talking with potential sponsors. I will get
back to you soon.

Thanks
Regards
JB