karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Anatole Tresch <anat...@apache.org>
Subject Adding Karaf Support for Karaf
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2015 16:53:43 GMT
Hi all

I am one of the active committers of the Apache Tamaya poddling, which
provides a unified configuration API/SPI. I think, it would be great, if
Tamaya could ship a configuration component for Karaf.
Can somebody give me a short hint, where I can find the configuration
related code running in Karaf? My current idea is that Tamaya will ship a
corresponding bundle as part of the next release, that is accessing
configuration using the Tamaya SPI mechanism.

BTW: I already checked out the Karaf source from git and have read the
committer guidelines.

Thanks for your feedback!

Anatole

--