karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Adding Karaf Support for Karaf
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2015 19:24:14 GMT
Hi,

afaik if I did get the concept of Tamaya correct, also from the gravevine
in Budapest, it should be even more suitable to use Tamaya as a
configuration provider for the configuration admin service. So actually
more like a replacement for FileInstaller, especially since it seems to
supports a wide range of different configuration types. Just think of a xml
file as configuration input for Configuration Admin service.

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member
Project Lead