karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding Karaf Support for Karaf
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2015 19:50:37 GMT
Fwiw, the Felix ConfigurationManager has a pluggable notion of the
configuration storage.
FileInstall is simply a bundle that also happen to write to ConfigAdmin,
but I don't see how we can forbid that.  Which leads to question at how
Tamaya stores them for a set of containers (I haven't read any doc on it,
so just raising the point).

So there's either the possibility of implementing a real back-end for
ConfigAdmin, or a bundle, behaving like FileInstall.