karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Adding Karaf Support for Karaf
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2015 19:03:46 GMT
Don't forget to mention the Karaf user guide.

As Tamaya is a configuration manager, shared by different applications
and system, it makes sense to leverage Karaf ConfigAdmin layer and
expose as a Tamaya service.
What I see, it's:
- Tamaya configuration service (REST) deployed in Karaf
- Tamaya configuration backends (ConfigAdmin is one, but we can image
other adapters like JDBC, etc, relaying the existing ones)

@Anatole: what do you think about this scenario ?

Regards
JB

--