karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Install list of jar files in Karaf 4.0.1
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2015 10:14:47 GMT
erf ... guess you missed the concept of OSGi here.
You should make sure you have dependencies between services, nothing else.
So no installing of jars in strict orders ... it won't help you.
You might want to miss-use startlevels, but again, don't expect a strict
ordering here, it's more like a flood-gate,
once you opened the gate to a certain degree the water will flow.

regards, Achim