karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "" <baiymfk...@163.com>
Subject about jsp compile issue in karaf
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 03:12:44 GMT

hi:? ? when I use the karaf platform ,i encountered the jsp compile issue.detail content as
follows:? ? I deploy karaf platform in SUSE11 in linux,I drop a bundle in deploy directory.?
? When I access the jsp in the browser,the jsp content didn't chanage,it is old content.?
?in my opinion,the jsp content of in ?$KARAF_HOME/data/pax-web-jsp directory didn't compile
in time,i don't why,? ? can you help me?