karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 4.0.1
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 12:41:55 GMT
Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :

  +1 (binding): Achim Nierbeck, Lukasz Dywicki, Guillaume Nodet, and
Jamie Goodyear.

  +1 (non binding): Christain Schneider, Morgan Hautman, and Krzysztof
Sobkowiak.

I will copy this release to the Karaf dist directory and
promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository.