karaf-dev mailing list archives

From abhilashb <abhilash.basavara...@in.bosch.com>
Subject Re: Karaf issue - http-client related
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 11:52:59 GMT
Hello,

Yes I tried installing the below package by using below cmg -

feature:repo-add wrap:mvn:org.apache.httpcomponents/httpclient-osgi/4.0.1

But it is not allowing me to install. Its throwing below error -

Error executing command: Error resolving artifact
org.apache.httpcomponents:httpclient-osgi:jar:4.0.1: Could not transfe
r artifact org.apache.httpcomponents:httpclient-osgi:jar:4.0.1 from/to
central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/): Error t
ransferring file: repo1.maven.org

Am I not using correct cmd to install the package?

Please guide me to install it. :)

Regards,
Abhilash B.