karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 2.4.3
Date Sun, 12 Jul 2015 13:41:20 GMT
Hi,

Given we have the required votes, and an extended vote period, I'm
going to call this RC to close.

The vote has passed with the following result :

  +1 (binding): Jean-Baptiste, Jamie Goodyear, and Achim Nierbeck.

  +1 (non binding): Morgan Hautman, Krzysztof Sobkowiak, and Johan Edstrom.

I will copy this release to the Karaf dist directory and promote the
artifacts to the central Maven repository.

Note: I've checked the votes against the record on
http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/VOTE-Release-Apache-Karaf-2-4-3-td4041361.html
To ensure no other votes (+ or -) where cast and missed due to spam
filtering.

On Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 10:34 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:

> It should be ok indeed.
> RegardsJB