karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Cave 4.0.0 release
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 21:10:34 GMT
might be because my .m2 repo is kinda "dirty" but I can't create a cave
repo from it.
Therefore the cave:repository-install doesn't install the repo as obr
repository.
If I add the generated xml as obr repository manually it works.
Same with installing from the obr and calling obr:info for a certain
bundle, seems to work.

+1 (binding)

regards, Achim

--