karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 1.0.0 release (take 2)
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2015 07:38:10 GMT
+1 (non binding)

I compiled from tag and tested on karaf 4. Looks all good.

We should improve the readme though to include a set of features and
instructions how to do the first steps.
Currently the user has no idea which features to install for a start and
where kibana is found after install.

Something like this:

feature:install decanter-collector-log decanter-collector-jmx
decanter-appender-elasticsearch elasticsearch kibana

Then check out kibana:
http://localhost:8181/kibana

You should see log messages and jmx monitoring data in the karaf view.

Btw. The new kibana views look great. I will add a cxf message and
metrics view for the next version.

Best regards

Christian

--