karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "mario.toffia" <mario.tof...@crossbreed.se>
Subject Re: Can't brand the webconsole
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2015 07:32:49 GMT
Resumed my effort to brand karafs repack of felix webconsole - it can be done
but it is not perfect :)

Since karaf console project provides with a webconsole.properties felix will
pick those up - if I fragment 'org.apache.karaf.webconsole.console' it will
pick it's own due to OSGi classloading priorities.

So, I've created a felix BrandingPlugin and register it as a service - works
great - but...

Since bundle cannot be a fragment and host a service at the same time - I
need two bundles one fragments the images and one hosts the service...

Do any have other suggestions how to solve this?

Cheers,
 Mario