karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Switch documentation and website to asciidoctor
Date Mon, 18 May 2015 19:21:18 GMT
Hi,

indeed he did a great job on converting those :-)
Thanks to that.

though regarding the Karaf manual, some things jumped to my eyes.
Chapter 37 Services is empty, Chapter 18 and the following seem to be off,
as 18 is about Enterprise where the following are subchapters of this.
And I'm missing the documentation generated from the commands. Or iss it in
a different "manual".

I think migrating the website too would be an interesting step.
Wonder if this can be done with asciidoc or if this doesn't really match.
It's a documentation tool :)

Regards, Achim

--

Apache Member