karaf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Releases for this week
Date Mon, 04 May 2015 09:34:04 GMT
2015-05-04 10:55 GMT+02:00 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net>:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to propose to you the following plan for the releases this
> week:
> - Tomorrow (Tuesday 05/05): Cellar 4.0.0.M1, Cellar 3.0.3, Cellar 2.3.6
>    For Cellar, I have a couple of issues to address this afternoon and
> tonight.
> - Wednesday 05/06): Cave 4.0.0.M1
>   I will update Cave master to run on K4 (as I did for Cellar).
>   Guillaume did changes on Cave and I think we can release a first
> 4.0.0.M1 to give some visibility.
>

I can work around, but I'd delay a bit until we have a newer version of
Karaf.
I also have a couple of things to do, and the changes are not yet in master
(only in my local branch for now).


> - Friday (05/08): Karaf 4.0.0
>    I'm not sure if it makes sense to do a 4.0.0.M3. WDYT ?
>    The Felix Framework is an important one but finally only when you use
> Dynamic-ImportPackage. So, I think we can deal with that.
>    The blocking issue that I will address tonight and tomorrow is the
> local JMX security.
>    I will also tackle some updates (I'm releasing a new set of SMX
> bundles).
>

Not sure about that, I'd go for a M3 asap, and do a bit more finalisation
for GA.  And we still have snapshot dependencies afaik, so we need to get
rid of those for a GA.


> - Sunday (05/09): Decanter 1.0.0.M1
>   I will update to Elasticsearch 1.5.2 and merge a first dashboard with
> Kibana4. I think a M1 make sense to give visibility.
>  I will update the website to give some place to decanter
>
> WDYT ?
>
> Regards
> JB
> --
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> jbonofre@apache.org
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://www.talend.com
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message