karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Releases for this week
Date Sun, 31 May 2015 15:46:34 GMT
Hi guys,

sorry, I was very busy this week with a customer in the US, and I'm a
bit late with the schedule.

Tonight and tomorrow, I'm fixing issues on both master and karaf-3.0.x
branches.
Tomorrow afternoon, I would like to discuss with Guillaume about some
behaviors in the "new" features resolver.

The plan is to submit Karaf 3.0.4 and 4.0.0.M3 to vote end of this week.

I will focus on it and deal with you guys (Guillaume for the resolver,
Jamie for the releases preparation, etc).

Thanks !
Regards
JB

--