karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Morgan Hautman <morgan.haut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Switch documentation and website to asciidoctor
Date Mon, 18 May 2015 19:57:07 GMT
Thank you very much Achim.

comments in-line.

On 18/05/2015 21:21, Achim Nierbeck wrote:
> Hi,
>
> indeed he did a great job on converting those :-)
> Thanks to that.
>
> though regarding the Karaf manual, some things jumped to my eyes.
> Chapter 37 Services is empty
manual/src/main/webapp/developers-guide/services.conf is actually only a
title and was present in the manual.conf that's why it's empty..
> , Chapter 18 and the following seem to be off,
> as 18 is about Enterprise where the following are subchapters of this.
You're right, didn't saw . Good catch, will update it.
> And I'm missing the documentation generated from the commands. Or iss it in
> a different "manual".
I think you mean this right?
(https://github.com/apache/karaf/blob/64429dea45597a945beb7cd51c612a32d9b06051/tooling/karaf-maven-plugin/src/main/java/org/apache/karaf/tooling/commands/UserConfCommandHelpPrinterAsciidoc.java)
I only built the manual module , so I think this is not in the "User
manual" but I did the changes to make also a Asciidoc generator class.

> I think migrating the website too would be an interesting step.
> Wonder if this can be done with asciidoc or if this doesn't really match.
> It's a documentation tool :)
I personally think it doesn't match or maybe I'm missing something with
the menu's that I don't get yet, but we can try..