karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Releases for this week
Date Mon, 04 May 2015 08:55:59 GMT
Hi all,

I would like to propose to you the following plan for the releases this
week:
- Tomorrow (Tuesday 05/05): Cellar 4.0.0.M1, Cellar 3.0.3, Cellar 2.3.6
    For Cellar, I have a couple of issues to address this afternoon and
tonight.
- Wednesday 05/06): Cave 4.0.0.M1
   I will update Cave master to run on K4 (as I did for Cellar).
   Guillaume did changes on Cave and I think we can release a first
4.0.0.M1 to give some visibility.
- Friday (05/08): Karaf 4.0.0
    I'm not sure if it makes sense to do a 4.0.0.M3. WDYT ?
    The Felix Framework is an important one but finally only when you
use Dynamic-ImportPackage. So, I think we can deal with that.
    The blocking issue that I will address tonight and tomorrow is the
local JMX security.
    I will also tackle some updates (I'm releasing a new set of SMX
bundles).
- Sunday (05/09): Decanter 1.0.0.M1
   I will update to Elasticsearch 1.5.2 and merge a first dashboard with
Kibana4. I think a M1 make sense to give visibility.
  I will update the website to give some place to decanter

WDYT ?

Regards
JB
--