karaf-dev mailing list archives

From SapnaB <sapnabhargava...@gmail.com>
Subject Jar signing support in Karaf
Date Mon, 25 May 2015 17:39:31 GMT
Hi All,

I want to deploy custom signed bundles (signed using organization specific
jar signing authority) in Karaf 2.3.6 . Is this supported?
I know I can configure the policy file giving AdminPermissions to the
organisation specific jar signing authority, but  I wanted to understand is
how Karaf will pick up the right Certificate to validate the signed jars? I
have the certifcate used udring jar signing. Where do I place this cert in
Karaf configuration, that it is picked up during jar validation?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
SapnaB