karaf-dev mailing list archives

From rcbandit <peter.pen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom command for apache-karaf-4.0.0-20150507.135024-329.zip
Date Thu, 14 May 2015 20:03:45 GMT
I managed to find  the problem but I need some help.

In my pom I use these instructions to import packages:

                        <Import-Package>
                            org.osgi.framework,
                            org.osgi.util.tracker,
                            org.apache.karaf.shell.api.action,
                            org.apache.karaf.shell.api.console
                        </Import-Package>

It works when I import all packages:

                        <Import-Package>
                            *
                        </Import-Package>

So looks like that I need to import some package dynamically in order to
make my command to work. Can you tell me which package I have to import?