karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 2.4.2
Date Sat, 25 Apr 2015 16:00:51 GMT
Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :

  +1 (binding): Jean-Baptiste Onofre, Achim Nierbeck, Freeman Fang,
and Jamie Goodyear
  +1 (non binding): Christian Schneider, and Krzysztof Sobkowiak

I will copy this release to the Karaf dist directory and
promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository.