karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Releases in April
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 10:18:17 GMT
Sounds good :)

(Wishing new release server hardware would hurry up and arrive)

-Jamie

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 7:34 AM,  <development@mobigov.com> wrote:

> That would be great for me as well. There has not been a public snapshot
> here
> https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots-group/org/apache/karaf/apache-karaf/4.0.0-SNAPSHOT/
> since february and I have concerns about building myself as I don't
> follow closely enough to know where the codebase in trunk stands.
>
> On 2015-04-07 04:55, Fabian Lange wrote:
>
>> Hi JB,
>> that would be great for me. I tried to test it on a snapshot build but it
>> didn't work out, thats why I would like to have a non-snapshot RC. (you are
>> probably aware that I am the snapshot issues guy :-))
>>
>> Fabian
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 10:49 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net>
>> wrote:
>> Hi Fabian, so you would like a 4.0.0.RC before the GA. I think it makes sense to
do it middle of next week (during ApacheCon). It will give us some time to test and fix before
the GA. WDYT ? Regards JB On 04/07/2015 10:43 AM, Fabian Lange wrote: Hi all, will you be
releasing a staged RC for 4.0 GA? I have had a few issues on M2, and I want to retest them
on a non-snapshot version. Fabian On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 10:39 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net>
wrote: Hi all, Just wanted to send a quick note to you about the release plan for this month:
- Karaf 2.3.11 will be released tomorrow. I'm fixing the latest issues. It should be one of
the last release on the 2.3.x branch. - Karaf 2.4.2 is planned for the 14th. It's mostly ready,
I'm fixing the latest issues as well. - Karaf 3.0.4 is planned for the 21st. - Karaf 4.0.0
(GA) is planned for the 21st (it could be postponed for a couple of days). - end of April,
I would like to release a M1 for Decanter. Thanks ! Regards JB --