karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 2.3.11
Date Sat, 11 Apr 2015 13:42:43 GMT
Hi All,

The vote has passed with the following result :

+1 binding: Jean-Baptiste Onofre, Freeman Fang, Achim Nierbeck, and
Jamie Goodyear.

+1 non-binding: Roedl Lukas, Christian Schneider, and Krysztof Sobkowiak.

I will copy this release to the Karaf dist directory and promote the
artifacts to the central Maven repository.