karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Problem stopping webapp
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2015 16:49:17 GMT
Hi,

sorry no news :-)
But a HttpContextListener doesn't exist.
Only the following types of listeners are supported by Pax Web:
- ServletContextListener.class,
- ServletContextAttributeListener.class,
- ServletRequestListener.class,
- ServletRequestAttributeListener.class,
- HttpSessionListener.class,
- HttpSessionBindingListener.class,
- HttpSessionAttributeListener.class,
- HttpSessionActivationListener.class,
- AsyncListener.class,
- ReadListener.class,
- WriteListener.class,
- HttpSessionIdListener.class

Since the issue is still there for you please open a bug at the Pax Web
project [1].
I'll look to it asap.

regards, Achim
[1] - https://ops4j1.jira.com/projects/PAXWEB/summary