karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org>
Subject Clean up karaf-maven-plugin goals
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 10:44:28 GMT
In master, the karat-maven-plugin contains the following goals:
 * features-add-to-repository
 * features-create-kar
 * features-export-meta-data
 * features-generate-descriptor
 * install-kars
 * features-validate-descriptor
 * verify-features

The features-add-to-repository mojo seems somewhat redundant with the
install-kars mojo which is used to build our own distribution.  The
features-export-meta-data seems redundant with the
features-generate-descriptor, and the features-validate-descriptor seems
redundant with the verify-features goal.

Am I missing something, or should we get rid of the
features-add-to-repository, features-export-meta-data and
features-generate-descriptor goals for 4.0 ?

Cheers,
Guillaume