karaf-dev mailing list archives

From developm...@mobigov.com
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Releases in April
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 10:04:18 GMT

That would be great for me as well. There has not been a public snapshot
here
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots-group/org/apache/karaf/apache-karaf/4.0.0-SNAPSHOT/
since february and I have concerns about building myself as I don't
follow closely enough to know where the codebase in trunk stands.

On 2015-04-07 04:55, Fabian Lange wrote:

> Hi JB,
> that would be great for me. I tried to test it on a snapshot build but it
> didn't work out, thats why I would like to have a non-snapshot RC. (you are
> probably aware that I am the snapshot issues guy :-))
>
> Fabian
>
> On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 10:49 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net>
> wrote:
> Hi Fabian, so you would like a 4.0.0.RC before the GA. I think it makes sense to do it
middle of next week (during ApacheCon). It will give us some time to test and fix before the
GA. WDYT ? Regards JB On 04/07/2015 10:43 AM, Fabian Lange wrote: Hi all, will you be releasing
a staged RC for 4.0 GA? I have had a few issues on M2, and I want to retest them on a non-snapshot
version. Fabian On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 10:39 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net>
wrote: Hi all, Just wanted to send a quick note to you about the release plan for this month:
- Karaf 2.3.11 will be released tomorrow. I'm fixing the latest issues. It should be one of
the last release on the 2.3.x branch. - Karaf 2.4.2 is planned for the 14th. It's mostly ready,
I'm fixing the latest issues as well. - Karaf 3.0.4 is planned for the 21st. - Karaf 4.0.0
(GA) is planned for the 21st (it could be postponed for a couple of days). - end of April,
I would like to release a M1 for Decanter. Thanks ! Regards JB --
Jean-Baptiste Onofré jbonofre@apache.org http://blog.nanthrax.net [1] Talend - http://www.talend.com
[2]
 -- Jean-Baptiste Onofré jbonofre@apache.org http://blog.nanthrax.net
[1] Talend - http://www.talend.com [2]