karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Remove features lifecycle in K4
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2015 16:04:51 GMT
I'm with you on that: we just have to agree on the behaviour and
document it accordingly.

In my opinion, if a bundle is used by a feature (feature A), it should
not be stopped if we stop another feature that uses it (feature B).

It's the same for the transitive features.
If a feature is used by a feature, it should not be stopped if we stop
another feature that used it ;)

Regards
JB

--