karaf-dev mailing list archives

From xav <xaviermillie...@eaton.com>
Subject Jaas and users.properties
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 13:01:55 GMT
Hi all,

I have the following issue, I use the default jaas authentication
(encrypted), it's works, but in my bundle I would like using again the
password Inside the  the users.properties.
I try to find, how to do that, without opening this file, extract the right
user, and decrypt this password with the EncryptionService. I found Jaas
command which do that but in the console, I don't found the right solution
to do that. Am I on the right way, or not???

Thanks you for the help.

Regards