karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Switch karaf decanter to EventAdmin
Date Sat, 14 Mar 2015 11:38:19 GMT
Hi Christian,

it sounds good. Thanks for that.

Maybe the only comment would be to be careful to not tight too much
collector and appender (I mean in term of data format). The purpose of
Decanter is to be very flexible and generic, and to be able to work with
other data than the JMX metric. For instance, we have plan to plug the
Camel Tracer as a Collector (to store Exchange in the appenders'
backend), CXF interceptor collector, etc.

I like what you did and it makes lot of sense. I think we have to move
forward now on the "console" layer, it's in my bucket (any help/ideas
are welcome).

Regards
JB

--